Co-Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
Indochina Capital Vietnam Holdings
Residing and investing in Vietnam since 1992, Peter is an expert on Vietnam’s rapidly emerging equities investment and real estate markets. Peter is a founding Managing Director of Indochina Capital, Vietnam’s leading investment firm, which is involved in the following activities:
- Managing Indochina Capital Vietnam Holdings, Vietnam’s first investment fund to be listed on a major global stock exchange (the LSE), capitalized at US$500 million focused on the equities and privatization market.
- Managing Vietnam’s first real estate fund, Indochina Land Holdings, and its successor Indochina Land Holdings 2, together capitalized at over US$300 million.
- Managing a series of separate investment accounts concentrated on the equities and privatization market for more than 20 international family offices and institutional investors.
- Owning and operating Mekong Securities, a Vietnamese investment bank and licensed broker-dealer.
- Providing market entry and capital raising services to a diverse multinational clientele.
Peter was formerly head of the Asia-Pacific real estate finance group for Salomon Brothers where he spent 9 years in Tokyo and New York (1983 to 1991). As Director of Asia-Pacific real estate (1987-1990), Peter’s group was responsible for US$3 billion of worldwide financing and brokering investments in a wide range of property types. In addition, Peter has been the Chairman of the American Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (1999-2001) and was a Board member through 2006.